EQUIPMENT TURN IN
FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT AND CHEER UNIFORM RETURN:
The final equipment and uniform turn in will be Thursday,December 1, from 6-7:30 pm at Tiger Country.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST TURN IN EQUIPMENT AND UNIFORMS TO RECEIVE YOUR END OF SEASON TROPHY AND AWARDS.
Teams and Cheer Squads are not assigned any specific time for return.
FOOTBALL Equipment Return Process:
· Wash and dry all equipment including pants, all three jerseys, belt, and equipment bag. Please make sure bag is dry and do not put wet or damp uniforms in equipment bag.
· Wipe down all pant pads and shoulder pads removing any mud or dirt before turning in. Let air dry.
· Remove all stickers (including number stickers and “award” stickers”) and striper tape from helmet. We will not accept helmets back until all stickers are removed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of all or a portion of your deposit.
· Wipe down helmet inside and out with water and a soft cloth (do not use any type of cleaner on the helmet as it can damage the shell) to remove mud, dirt, and sweat. Remove mouth guard and any special equipment (face shields, etc..). Let air dry.
· Please keep tag on equipment bag until you are ready to turn it in.
· Items that MUST to be turned in: White (or black) practice pants, black game pants, 7 pant pads, belt, helmet, shoulder pads, orange game jersey, white game jersey, black practice jersey.
· Do NOT return: Socks, mouth guards, integrated pants, girdles, wristbands, personal items, shorts, t-shirts, etc.
· For Football Equipment, if you have questions about the equipment return process, please contact Dusty Reames at 618-792-2236 or by email email@example.com
CHEER Uniform Return Process:
· Wash, and remove all stains from all uniform parts. Do not dry uniforms.
· Items that MUST to be turned in: Cheer Shells and Skirts
· Do NOT return: Bows, briefs, jackets, etc.
For Cheer Uniforms, if you have questions about the equipment return process, please contact Kelly Ruehl at 773-426-2277, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposit Checks: During the handout process you received all the equipment necessary to participate in the LTF program. The $100 work duty / equipment deposit will be returned to you when your work duty hours have been fulfilled and your football equipment has all been returned clean and in good order. Team Managers and Squad Managers have kept track of your work duty hours and concession stand sign ins were kept for the concession stand duty. If you are unsure if you have fulfilled your work duty hours, please contact your team manager. If you have not fulfilled your work duty hours, its not too late. We have equipment turn-ins and awards banquets for which you can earn your deposit back. Work duty hours are fulfilled after 6 hours of approved service to the club which must include 2 hours of concessions duty per family.
END OF SEASON AWARDS EVENTS
GOSHEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
101 District Dr, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Trophies and Awards followed by refreshments. See schedule below for times for your team and squad banquets. Cheerleaders will attend with the team that they cheered for during the season.
9U COLLINS-1:00 PM
10U MCMEEN-2:00 PM
9U HOOVER-3:00 PM
If your team is not listed, please contact your coach, squad manager or team manager for details related to your end of season awards event.
END OF THE YEAR SURVEY
Each year, we ask that parents of football players and cheerleaders let us know about their experience with Little Tigers Football by completing a survey. Links to this year's surveys are shown below. Please fill out one survey for each player and cheerleader that participated in Little Tigers Football in 2016.
Make sure you have downloaded the TeamSnap App to your mobile device. This will make keeping up with LTF simple.