EDWARDSVILLE LITTLE TIGERS FOOTBALL AND EDWARDSVILLE WRESTLING CLUB will collect donations for the Campbell children who tragically lost their home in a fire on March 16 and their mother, Cristy Campbell, in a car accident, the same day.
WHERE: Donations will be accepted at the Tiger Country Building located behind the Edwardsville High School (6161 Center Grove Road, Edwardsville, IL 62025) next to the track on Tiger Drive.
WHEN: 6 PM - 8 PM Friday, March 17.
WHAT: UPDATE - SEVERAL CLOTHES HAVE COME IN, BUT MORE ARE WELCOMED. GIFT CARDS AND MONETARY DONATIONS ARE NEEDED. Clothes, shoes, pajamas, blankets, pillows, diapers, toys, gift cards, etc., are welcomed. Everything was lost in the fire destroying their home.
- Boy - age 14 - shoes (size 9), pants (size 14-16/YXL), shirts (size 14-16/YXL)
- Boy - age 13 - shoes (size 7 1/2), pants (size 12-14/YL), shirts (size 12-14, YL)
- Girl - age 11 - shoes (size 5), pants (size 10-12), shirts (10-12)
- Boy - age 8 - shoes (size 2), pants (size 8/YM), shirts (size 8/YM)
- Girl - age 7 - shoes (size Y13), pants (size 6-7), shirts (size 6-7)
- Boy - age 4 - shoe (size Y10), pants (size 5T), shirts (5T)
- Boy - age 3 months (size 3-6 months)
CASH DONATIONS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED for the immediate needs of the children. Checks can be dropped off March 17 at the Tiger Country Building or mailed to:
Edwardsville Little Tigers Football
P.O. Box 983
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Make checks payable to Little Tigers Football with a note in the memo: "Campbell Children".
Depending on the amounts received, we will be establish a college fund for the kids.
We are currently planning our 2017 Season.
Cheer Clinic is Saturday, March 25 at Liberty Middle School.
Online Registration will open March 25.
Registration Weekend will be May 6-7 at EHS Media Center.
INCOMING EHS FRESHMAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS
The 2017 EHS Football meeting will be Monday, May 15 at the EHS Media Center.
Questions about the 2017 Season
Interested in Coaching Football
Interested in Coaching Cheerleading
Make sure you have downloaded the TeamSnap App to your mobile device. This will make keeping up with LTF simple.